Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Help! I used a high lift blonde and my hair looks drab and grey!?

after being a brunette on a whim for a while, I decided to go back to blonde, since then it has been one disaster color after another. I have gone to 2 stylists, and neither of them gave me what I wanted, and my hair turned out boring. So, I decided to lift my haircolor, which had gotten WEIRD. ( ugly blah dark blonde with caramel underneath, and splotchy highlighted blonde on top with weird muted yellow and reddish pieces) I used Garnier High Lift extreme beige, to lighten it all over. The ends turned purple, and while the underneath came out okay, the whole shade has a really dull, DUUUULLL greyish cast. The blonde is boring and unshiny. No matter what I try using, it still looks blah...tried the shimmer lights, tried a temp rinse for extra tone ( fanci-ful) and tried using various leave in cremes, shine boosters, and NOTHING. Summer is almost over, and I just wanted my dark hair gone..Help! I look like a depressed 40 yr old housewife now..not a y summer gal!

No comments:

Post a Comment