Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Rate my fantasy football team?

You don't have the best QB's but I think Matt Ryan will do alright now that he has Tony Gonzalez to look to. Randy Moss and Marques Colston are both in the Top 7 WR's of the entire league, it was very surprising that you could get them both in the same draft. Brandon Jacobs is a pretty good RB and I'm not to sure about Willie Parker, although I think Parker is in the top 20 and Jacobs in the top 10. Beanie Wells is a great Rookie although I don't think he will put up great numbers he will be one of the better Rookie's out there this season. David Akers has always been one of the better Kickers out there and I think he will do just fine this season as well. Indy and Tennessee's Defenses are as well pretty good. I think you should start Tennessee's defense and use Indy's Defense as your back-up defense.

No comments:

Post a Comment