Saturday, August 6, 2011

Does anyone know the recipe for "Outback's Appetizer, (Hot) Spinach & Artichoke Dip"?

I am desperately in search of the recipe or one similar to the Outback Steakhouse's Spinach Artichoke Dip, I have searched online and can't seem to find it myself. I had it just last night and it was beyond amazing!!! The thing I like about it the most, is according to the answer our waiter replied with when questioned, is that it DOES NOT contain any mayonnaise, cream cheese or sour cream... because I can't stomach any of them. I know that it obviously had spinach, minced garlic, artichokes, Parmesan cheese, (some other cheeses- I cant remember what cheeses the waiter told me but to the best of my knowledge, there is no mozzarella in it) and some herbs, but don't know which ones... can someone PLEASE HELP ME!!! I am craving it like you wouldn't believe!!! I would appreciate any and all help I can get... Thank you! xoxHugsAnKisses

No comments:

Post a Comment