Wednesday, August 10, 2011

I've known him since 7th grade and liked him since then...help!?

So i have liked this guy since 7th grade, and in 7th grade i was ugly, but now that im in 9th grade, i think i have gotten prettier. Hes a football player. In 7th grade, we were friends, and he would bother me non-stop and i would yell at him, and he would mess with me. I thought he liked me, but i wasn't to sure. In 8th grade we lost touch and never spoke. Then today, we were in gym and i was walking back with my friend and he was there alone. The coach yelled something, and he goes, " Yea Alexia." and i was like," Shut up *guys name*." I was going to say something else the next time i saw him, but i was to shy to. Any advice on what i could say, or what to do would be appreciated! Thankyou so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment