Friday, August 12, 2011

Why Cristiano Ronaldo is a heartless man (C. Ronaldo). Agree?

I am a Manchester United fan for nearly 20 years. I respect him as footballer with great skill but NOT a person. Obviously,he is just a heartless man. Why I said that? He should thank you those people who make him a better player. Which is Sir Alex and his team, bring hm out from a small club and trained him became a world cl player. He got many top awards and cups in last season and at the top of the world. Shockingly, after the season finished he asking Real Madrid to sign him and try to make more money out of his fame? Shame on you!! You're just a money sucker without any loyalty at all. He is the heartless footballer I have ever seen in my life.Recently in Euro 08, he walked straight to tunnel after defeated by Germans without thank you those crying Portuguese fans. How self-fish is this guy? you can tell without looking at the Portuguese fans, I will burn his jersey right away. Sir Alex will spot another two or three good players,they will replace C.Ronaldo. Good luck,loser

No comments:

Post a Comment